Virtual young researcher APMRS annual conference
07 – 09. September 2021
Due to the still constantly changing situation concerning the Covid-19 pandemic, the APMRS 2021 meeting will be held as a virtual conference.
We want to use this event to explicitly support young scientists. Therefore, this conference will only accept presentations from Master / PhD students or PostDocs.
All selected contributions will be presented as short talks (5 – 10 minutes).
- Abstract submission will open end of June
- Abstract submission deadline: 15. August 2021
- Only abstracts presented by Master / PhD students or PostDocs are allowed
- All selected contributions will be presented as oral presentations (5 – 10 minutes)
Registration will be possible on this site starting end of June 2021.
The conference is free for APMRS members and 50 Euros for non-members.
- 07.09.2021 (afternoon): Bioinformatics Session
- 08.09.2021 (afternoon): Metabolomics / Lipidomics Session
- 09.09.2021 (afternoon): Proteomics Session