Next Meeting Details
Hosts: Ruth Birner-Gruenberger (TUW), Johannes Griss (MUW)
Meeting Link: GoToMeeting
Meeting number: 201574101
Manuscript: Meier et al., (2020) Parallel accumulation – serial fragmentation combined with data-independent acquisition (diaPASEF): Bottom-up proteomics with near optimal ion usage. bioRxiv https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/656207v1
The Journal Club takes place on Wednesday at 15:00.
It is hosted through an online meeting system. The used system will change depending on the hosting institution.
The APMA Journal Club is an official journal club in the Ph.D. program of the Medical University of Vienna, Technical University of Vienna, and University of Vienna. If you are there, you can book the course to get credits for it.
All others can join the meeting through the link posted at the top of the page. Important: The link will change for every meeting.
The APMA Journal Club is a classical journal club where we will discuss one key paper from the fields of mass spectrometry, proteomics, metabolomics, and bioinformatics per week.
The person presenting the paper will also be asked to write a short summary of the paper which will be published in a dedicated section on this website.
This Journal Club is held primarily online. Therefore, everyone is invited to join.
- Manuscript: Coman et al. (2016) Simultaneous Metabolite, Protein, Lipid Extraction (SIMPLEX): A Combinatorial Multimolecular Omics Approach for Systems Biology, MCP 15 (4) 1453-1466; doi: 10.1074/mcp.M115.053702
- Hosts: Evelyn Rampler (Uni Wien), Klaus Kratochwill (MUW)
- Manuscript: Scheubert et al. (2017) Significance estimation for large scale metabolomics annotations by spectral matching, Nat Commun 14;8(1):1494. doi: 10.1038/s41467-017-01318-5
- Hosts: Evelyn Rampler (Uni Wien), Wolfram Weckwerth (Uni Wien)
- Manuscript: Searle et al. (2020), Generating high quality libraries for DIA MS with empirically corrected peptide predictions. Nat Comm, doi: 10.1038/s41467-020-15346-1
- Hosts: Ruth Birner-Gruenberger (TUW), Matthias Schittmayer (TUW)
- Manuscript: Kong et al, (2017) MSFragger: ultrafast and comprehensive peptide identification in mass spectrometry–based proteomics. Nat Meth, doi:10.1038/nmeth.4256
- Hosts: Ruth Birner-Gruenberger (TUW), Johannes Griss (MUW)
In case you have more questions about the APMA Journal Club don’t hesitate to contact us at office [at] apma [dot] at.