- EuBIC developer’s meeting in Nyborg, Denmark (https://eubic-ms.org/events/2020-developers-meeting/) and the
- MetaboMeeting in Toulouse, France (https://rfmf-mpf-2020.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/17)
APMA will provide a travel grant of € 350 each.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- PhD/Master student, PhD degree ≤ 2 years ago (confirmation of enrolment)
- APMA membership fee paid
- short CV and motivation statement
- accepted abstract as first author for the conference / active participation in the meeting
- amount will be bank-transferred according to travel cost receipts after proof of attendance
Applications should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “EuBIC developer’s meeting – Travel Grant” or “MetaboMeeting – Travel Grant”, respectively.
Deadline for application is Nov 30, 2019.
(Decision on funding will be made by Dec 15, 2019)