This year the Austrian Proteomics and Metabolomics Association will award three Publication Awards:
- Best proteomics publication award,
- Best metabolomics publication award, and
- Best bioinformatics publication award (in proteomic and/or metabolomic research)
- Winning papers will be awarded with € 500 and a slot for a honorary lecture at our yearly conference – APMRS2021.
- Excellent original publication accepted in 2019/20
- Applicant has to be first author
- APMA membership (remember to pay your yearly membership fee)
- Austrian affilliation
- Members of the APMA board are excluded
Send your publication with a short CV and your preferred category (proteomics, metabolomics, bioinformatics) to email@example.com until February 15, 2021!
The winners of each category are determined by the APMA board. Reallocation to another category is at discretion of the selection committee. Senior board members themselves cannot apply or get the award – their students or co-workers can of course. However, only board members without ties to the applicant can vote on a proposal.